Tea tree oil is an effective natural treatment for people who are struggling with acne. It has many anti-bacterial properties. While it’s not safe for consumption it’s perfectly safe to use on the skin. You can use it as often as you wish. It’s certainly one of the most affordable acne treatments, and will last you for several months.
Tea tea oil is considered an anti-microbial. There have been studies done that have proven that this oil can kill acnes that lives inside hair follicles which can lead to acne inflammations. Besides it also has soothing properties, which is helpful by burning and itching skin from an acne flareup.
Tea tree oil will kill the bacteria living in your skin, help to heal your pimples so your skin returns to a healthy condition, and help to prevent future outbreaks.
For beauty treatments, tea tree oil can be beneficial for the following:
- Perfect nail and cuticles moisturizer
- Soothes dry skin around elbows, knees, and the soles of the feet
- Treats split ends of hair, making hair less frizzy
- Soothes razor burns after shaving
Among healing properties of tea tree oil are:
- Helps with cold sores
- Clears sinuses of congestion
- Clears up eczema and psoriasis
- Heals from insect bites and sunburns
- Can be used as a mouthwash