It is hot and humid in Florida in August, so today we are making Cucumber Peppermint Face Mist.
Cooling, uplifting and rejuvenating.
Check the video I made about this cool product: https://youtu.be/4TW5DueqMgE
Here is the recipe:
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Materials: 1 cup (240 ml) distilled water
4 peppermint tea bags
15 drop peppermint essential oil
Tools: Measuring cups and spoons
4-ounce (120 ml) spray bottle
- bring water to a boil and add 4 peppermint tea bags.
- leave for 20 min
- peel and chop a cucumber, mash it through a fine-mesh strainer
- pour the tea and the cucumber juice into a bottle
- add 15 drops of peppermint essential oil
- shake the bottle
- refresh your face during the day!